The integration of multi-platform systems as well as enhanced networking and fusion of multiple sensors have become a central issue for remote sensing and mapping applications. This workshop aims to bring together scholars/professionals from the international community to share the latest development on the scientific, technological, and engineering issues for terrestrial, airborne, and space borne sensor integration. All the papers will be peer-reviewed. Selected best papers will appear in SCI-indexed journals. All papers in conference proceedings will be indexed by both EI and ISTP.
The abstract submission is combined with Full paper submission, deadline August 1, 2010 .
- Abstract submission deadline — July 1, 2010 (Combined with full papers submission)
- Full papers submission deadline — August 1,2010
- Notification of paper acceptance — October 1, 2010
- Submission of final papers in print format — October 30, 2010
- End of early bird registration — November 30, 2010
- Conference date — January 10-12, 2011