Why join the GRSS community?
- To share your ideas, methods, and datasets, and to stay informed about recent developments and job opportunities in your field.
- To enjoy discounts when publishing in our top-tier journals and joining our conferences.
- To propose and lead special topic journal issues in our high-impact publications.
- To make GRSS funds available for students (GRSS summer schools, IGARSS student grants, student grand challenges), and young professionals (GRSS sponsorship).
- To give back to the community by attending or organizing meetings in your local GRSS chapter and promoting activities in your geographical area.
- To organize workshops and events sponsored by GRSS through local chapters.
- To foster collaborations and build a community through conferences.
- To take part in exclusive mentoring and young professional activities.
- To meet other communities and learn from their perspectives.
- To access valuable content available to members on the GRSS Resource Center, IEEE Xplore, and IEEE DataPort.
- GoogleApps@IEEE: Complimentary unique IEEE email alias (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail forwarding or email inbox (Gmail), 30 GB of shared storage (Gmail and Google Drive), 99.9 percent up time guaranteed by Google, advertisement-free Gmail, storage of files in the cloud for easy sharing and access from anywhere via Google Drive, free Google Hangouts for messaging, voice and video calls
- Free access to IEEE Xplore and IEEE DataPort.
- Reduced fees on IEEE GRSS Resource Center.
- Engineering career and employment resources.
- Networking with others in the local member community (chapters).
- Complimentary subscription to IEEE Spectrum magazine.