The Institute for Archaeological and Monumental Heritage IBAM-CNR, the Department of Innovation Engineering and the Department of Science of Materials of the University of Salento are pleased to invite you in Italy for the XIII issue of the GPR conference. We invite you to visit the event web site to appreciate the initiatives, the organization, the work done and being done to realize the event in the best way. We look forward to meet you in Lecce.
The final programme will be put on line by April 2010 at most, and of course it will depend on the received contributions. At this stage, we can anticipate that it shall include:
1) The customary oral and poster sessions
2) One workshop and three tutorials, to be held on Monday June 21th 2010 (see the field “Workshops and Tutorials” for more details)
3) Four invited talks (see the field “Invited Speakers” for more details)
4) An experimental demonstration (see the field “Experimental Demonstrations” for more details)
5) A special oral session reserved to the exhibitors, with the possibility to show the results obtained from GPR data gathered in the archaeological site of the Museo Diffuso of Cavallino (near Lecce)
6) A special oral session reserved to the bids for GPR2012, if any…