Welcome to the website of the Instrumentation and Future Technologies Technical Committee (IFT). IFT-TC is one of the five technical committees of the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS). The purpose of this web site is to provide IFT members with access to geoscience remote sensing technology-specific information and resources, and to inform the general public about instrumentation and future technologies for geoscience and remote sensing.
To foster international cooperation in advancing the state-of-the-art in geoscience remote sensing instrumentation and technologies that improve knowledge for the betterment of society and the global environment.
- To facilitate, engage and coordinate GRSS members and the communities-at-large to:
- Assess the current state-of-the-art in remote sensing instruments and technology;
- Identify new instrument concepts and relevant technology trends;
- Recognize enabling technologies for future instruments;
- To promote and provide insight to institutions and industry on remote sensing instrument and technology development.
Alternatively, email your request with your name, affiliation, and country to firstname.lastname@example.org