Washington State Dept. of Natural Resources, Stevens County, Colville, Washington, USA
Deadline: June 7, 2020
The Northeast Region GIS Analyst is a position that will challenge your critical thinking skills and test your innovative ideas to achieve solutions for the long-term benefit of future generations. Northeast Region is seeking an innovative technologically advanced individual to join our team.
Desirable Qualifactions Include:
- Proficiency in Geographic Data/Database Management.
- Experience in Cartography Mapping.
- Knowledge of GPS and GIS Systems
- Experience in Land Resource Manager.
- Civil 3D.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photogrammetry, Cartography, Civil Engineering, Geodesy, GIS, Computer Science or related field.