The 5th International Workshop on Compressed Sensing applied to Radar, Multimodal Sensing,and Imaging (CoSeRa 2018) will be held in Siegen (Germany) on 10.-13. September 2018. The aim of CoSeRa is to bring experts of Compressive Sensing (CS) and Radar, Sensor, and Imaging processing together to explore the state-of-the-art in development of CS techniques for different areas of applications and to turn out its advantages or possible drawbacks compared to classical solutions. read more…
- GRSS Chapter Chair Kit Released
- Antonio Plaza named Outstanding Associate Editor of 2017 for IEEE Access
- 2018 Young Professionals Conference on Remote Sensing
- Webinar: Statistical Information Theory and Geometry for SAR Image Analysis – Alejandro C. Frery
- International Workshop on Compressed Sensing applied to Radar, Multimodal Sensing, and Imaging.