IGARSS (the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium) is the flagship conference of the Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society. It is held annually in locations selected according a three-year cycle in the Americas, Europe or Africa, Asia or Australia.
- M2GARSS 2020: Paper Submission System Online
- Three Canadian radar surveillance satellites ride SpaceX rocket into orbit
- WHISPERS 2019: Invitation to GSIS TC session “Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Missions and Analyses Techniques”
- Arctic and Northern Ocean Forum 2019
- India Successfully Launches RISAT-2B Earth-Observation Satellite