IGARSS (the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium) is the flagship conference of the Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society. It is held annually in locations selected according a three-year cycle in the Americas, Europe or Africa, Asia or Australia.
- GRSS Webinar: Reveal Airborne Detect and Identify (ADI): A powerful real-time gas detection and identification software – Stéphane Boubanga-Tombet
- Young Professionals in Space (YPS) this July
- ATM-MIRS 2018 Call for Papers
- 11th IEEE Region 8 Student and Young Professional (SYP) Congress
- GRSS Chapter Chair Kit Released