- Registration: Open: April 2010 Close: 2 August 2010
- Submission Date:
- Abstract: January 2010
- MSS: July 2010
- Web URL: spie.org/optics-photonics.xml?WT.mc_id=Cal-OP
- Exhibition: Optics + Photonics Exhibition
- Dates: 2 – 4 August 2010
Synopsis / Description:
The conference and exhibition where optical engineering meets emerging technologies of nanotechnology and science, photonic devices and solar energy and their applications.
Hear the latest research from four international symposia:
- Optical Engineering + Applications
- Nanoscience + Engineering
- Photonic Devices + Applications
- Solar Energy + Applications
With over 3,100 technical presentations, 50 courses, 4,500 scientists, engineers, managers and instrumentation innovators, and over 230 exhibitors, Optics + Photonics offers you both classic and cutting-edge optics and photonics research, training and product information.
Keep abreast of emerging technologies and market trends in organic photovoltaic energy sources, nanotechnology, solid state lighting, and solar energy. Hear top-level speakers and over 1,000 technical presentations that focus on these exciting new developments.
Get the kind of technical information, professional training, hardware and market intelligence that is key to success in today’s changing job and technology landscape.