Distinguished Lecturers (DL) may be nominated anytime during
the year by Chairs of the GRSS Technical Committees and members of the AdCom. No
self-nominations are allowed. The nominations will be reviewed twice a year. Completed
nominations received before May 30 will be reviewed by July, and those received before
December 31 will be reviewed by March.
- Current trends in topics of interest to GRSS members;
- Professional standing and international recognition
- Technical involvement within
- Demonstrated record of public speaking (through links to videos, etc);
- Refereed publications. In general, all DLs should be outstanding in their fields of
Terms of Service
The DL serves a 2-year term that may be renewed for one additional year.