Southern California experiences its fair share of exposure to risks from natural hazards, e.g. wildfires, debris flows, and earthquakes. Geosciences and remote sensing applications continue to increase our understanding and help to mitigate these risks. This panel event brings together a few local southern California players involved in both advancing deployment of satellite and airborne capabilities and information technology as well their use in everyday and emergency operations.
- Blast off for rocket with first all-British radar satellite
- India, France Plan Maritime Surveillance Satellites: French Agency Chief
- NASA Hires Maxar to Study Manufacturing in Space
- Last Delta II Rocket Launches NASA Satellite to Map Earth’s Ice with Space Laser
- Maxar Technologies’ DigitalGlobe Announces the Availability of MDA RADARSAT-2 Data in SecureWatch