The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual (https://pspb.ieee.org/images/files/files/opsmanual.pdf). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
- GRSS Technical Committee Chair Election Results
- Call for Proposals-Second GRSS Student Grand Challenge
- M2GARSS 2020: Paper Submission System Online
- Three Canadian radar surveillance satellites ride SpaceX rocket into orbit
- WHISPERS 2019: Invitation to GSIS TC session “Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Missions and Analyses Techniques”