Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Povo, Trento, Italy
Deadline: September 4, 2017
The successful candidate will be involved in research work related to pattern recognition, image processing, machine learning and remote sensing topics and is expected to advance state-of-the-art research and perform project activities in (at least one of) the following topics:
- Automatic information extraction from radargramms acquired by sub-surface sounding radars operated in Earth and planetary exploration missions
- Classification, segmentation and object detection in remote sensing images acquired by either optical passive sensors or active SAR systems
- Multi- and hyper-temporal images analysis.
- Master degree related to one of the areas in Information and Communication Technologies (e.g., Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- Knowledge in the field of pattern recognition, image/signal processing, machine learning, statistic and/or remote sensing.
- Good expertise in programming languages like C and/or Matlab.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.