Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York, USA
Review of the applications will begin December 1, 2017 and continue until the position is filled.
The Digital Imaging and Remote Sensing (DIRS) Laboratory (http://dirs.cis.rit.edu) at the Rochester Institute of Technology is seeking applicants for a Research Scientist to participate in ongoing remote sensing research. The initial research topics will be in the area of algorithm development related to multi-modal data image registration and multi- and hyperspectral image data analysis for imagery acquired from small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS).
Required Minimum Qualifications
- PhD. in imaging science, mathematics, engineering, or related field
- Significant experience in remote sensing field data collection
- Significant experience in analysis of multi/hyperspectral imagery (and LiDAR)
- Significant experience in the application of known signature detection algorithms
- Successful record of publication