Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment, Australia
Deadline: September 30, 2019 (11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time)
The successful applicant should:
- hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- demonstrate strong academic performance in animal ecology, ideally with some specialisation in physiological or nutritional ecology and/or remote sensing and/or species distribution modelling.
- be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level.
- be prepared and preferably experienced in undertaking fieldwork under challenging conditions, including at night.
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- have proven data analysis experience. read more