Geological Sciences Department, College of Science, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California, USA
Deadline: Dec 30, 2019
The Geological Sciences Department in the College of Science at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona) invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor to begin Fall 2020. Candidates with strong teaching and research interests in any geoscience application of Remote Sensing and/or Geospatial Technology are encouraged to apply.
- A PhD from an accredited university in Geology, Geophysics, Environmental Geoscience or a directly related science or engineering discipline by August, 2020.
- College or university teaching experience, at least at the level of a teaching assistant.
- Demonstrated potential to establish an active research program with undergraduate and Master’s students that broadens our current disciplinary expertise.
- Experience with data collection and analysis using modern instrumentation.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching, service and a commitment to work in an inclusive environment.