March 19, 2017
The first Algerian Geoscience and Remote Sensing Spring School 2017: Applications of Optical Imaging and Radar Sensors, will be held in the Faculty of Engineering, UMBB university, Algeria from 22nd to 27th April 2017.
- The School offers an opportunity to gain an in-depth education on Geoscience and Remote Sensing techniques by distinguished international lecturers.
- The program covers a wide range of sophisticated signal and image processing techniques and their applications in remote sensing.
- The PhD student and scientific researchers at the Spring School are welcome to a stimulating academic environment in a vibrant atmosphere among international specialists and experts.
- The courses are accompanied by practical activities.
- Specialists, theoreticians and academicians who are interested in seeing the different theories and applications of the signal and image processing techniques in remote sensing.
- Software and application developers looking for additional skills in remote sensing.
The candidate is expected to have a basic exposure to:
- Digital signal and image processing.
- Fundamentals of probability theory and statistics.
- Microwave theory at the undergraduate level.