The IEEE GRSS invites preliminary proposals from volunteers who wish to propose an Organizing Committee and venue for IGARSS 2023 in in IEEE region 1-6, 7 or 9. Interested groups should submit a letter of intent to Prof. Jocelyn Chanussot, Vice President of Meetings and Symposia of the GRS Society (email@example.com). Preliminary proposals should be submitted in electronic format by March 1, 2019 for consideration by the GRSS Administrative Committee (AdCom) at their meeting in March.
- GRSS Technical Committee Chair Election Results
- Call for Proposals-Second GRSS Student Grand Challenge
- M2GARSS 2020: Paper Submission System Online
- Three Canadian radar surveillance satellites ride SpaceX rocket into orbit
- WHISPERS 2019: Invitation to GSIS TC session “Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Missions and Analyses Techniques”