This is a list of all the special streams that have been published in GRSL.
A “Special Stream”, as opposed to a “Special Issue” where all the papers referring to a topic are published at once, is an ongoing stream of papers published on-line as soon as they are accepted, and appearing in multiple printed issues according to their acceptance date, with a common link across the issues. The Table of Contents of each issue of IEEE GRSL will identify the papers on the selected topic by suitably grouping and highlighting them. The last issue will feature an Editorial, summarizing the published results and discussing open paths for future researches.
Click on a link to see the overview page for the given issue.
- Intelligent and Cognitive Computing for Remote Sensing Image Acquisition and Interpretation 2019
- Advanced Processing for Multimodal Optical Remote Sensing Imagery 2018
- Transfer Learning in Remote Sensing 2018
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing for Geoscience and Remote Sensing of the SIBGRAPI 2018 – Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images 2018
- Advanced Statistical Techniques in SAR Image Processing and Analysis 2018
- Advances in image processing for very high resolution optical remote sensing images 2017
- Deep Learning as Applied in Remote Sensing Imagery Interpretation (selected papers from the 2017 International Workshop on Remote Sensing with Intelligent Processing) 2017
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing for Geoscience and Remote Sensing of the SIBGRAPI 2017 – Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images 2017
- Remote Sensing: Learning and Computing 2017
- Mapping biophysical variables in relation to vegetation activity: A focus on agricultural landscapes with spatial heterogeneities. 2013
- Geographic Object-Based Image Analysis (GEOBIA). 2012
- Earth Observation and Remote Sensing Applications (EORSA). 2012
- Understanding the Heterogeneity of Soil Moisture and Evapotranspiration. 2014
- Analysis and applications of full-waveform lidar data. 2012
- Earth Observation and Remote Sensing Applications (EORSA). 2014
- Recent Advances in Synthetic Aperture Radar Remote Sensing – Systems, Data Processing, and Applications (APSAR), 2015