IGARSS (the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium) is the flagship conference of the Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society. It is held annually in locations selected according a three-year cycle in the Americas, Europe or Africa, Asia or Australia.
- Blast off for rocket with first all-British radar satellite
- India, France Plan Maritime Surveillance Satellites: French Agency Chief
- NASA Hires Maxar to Study Manufacturing in Space
- Last Delta II Rocket Launches NASA Satellite to Map Earth’s Ice with Space Laser
- Maxar Technologies’ DigitalGlobe Announces the Availability of MDA RADARSAT-2 Data in SecureWatch