IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest
Do you have an interesting, novel and challenging data set? Are you interested in co-organizing the next GRSS Data Fusion Contest? Then please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 29. The topic for the next data fusion contest will be decided by the end of June. In your proposal, please clarify the following points:
- Novelty in comparison to the existing competitions
- Existence of data fusion aspects
Please clarify the following:
- Status and schedule: Are the data ready? Does it still need to be acquired?
- Are reference data available?
- Was any part of the data already published?
- Any licensing?
- Will the data be available after the contest?
- Size of datasets: (tentative) number of images / scenes and (tentative), size in MB
- Example images
We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.
Naoto, Pedram, Ronny